Many members find that overnighting at Lupin provides more than just a convenient extension of a relaxing day visit. Waking up to a peaceful Lupin morning feels almost like weightlessness as the warm rising sun seems to melt away yesterday’s burdens and vaporize tomorrow’s concerns.
Depending upon one’s comfort/budget/privacy tradeoff preferences, there are many modes of sleeping over to enjoy a more complete getaway:
- Sleeping Bag
- Bring your own bag and camp under the stars on our tennis deck until 8AM. Cost of space included in overnight fee.
- Bring your own (or rent one for $15) and choose an available/unreserved tent site.
- Dry-camping/level parking for small-to-medium self-contained vehicles only. Owners of large RV’s should call ahead about accessibility. Electrical hook-ups (at $15.00/night) are sometimes available on a first-come/first-serve basis. Site cost included in membership fee.
- Non-private, heated shelter operated under dorm rules between 11PM – 8AM for $10 plus the membership fee for individuals with own sleeping bag. No reservations required.
- Rent a private, comfortably furnished, carpeted, heated, lighted, spacious 16′ diameter sleeping dome with nearby bath facilities for $40 Mon-Thu/$50 Fri-Sun & Holidays, plus tax and membership fee. A deposit is required to guarantee reservations (with 24 hour cancellation). Special event yurt prices are $78. Limit 4 people, not pets, no smoking.
- Rent a full-service, fully-furnished cabin with bath capable of sleeping up to a cozy six people for $125 per night + tax (plus $12 per adult over 2) plus applicable membership fees. A deposit is required to guarantee reservations (with 24 hour cancellation).