1. Breath taking nature views.
2. Clean mountain air, crystal clear spring water.
3. A safe place for Skinny Dipping and sun bath naked.
4. Star gazing while hearing the owls hoot in the distance.
5. Fun, Monthly Birthday Dances with great booty shaking music.
6. Always intelligent conversation from all walks of life and many parts of the world.
7. Everybody here has a body positive mentality, very friendly and accepting in nature.
8. Watching the deer and turkey families graze and roam the land daily.
9. Meet like minded people and easily make life time friends.
10. The restaurant with its fireplace and home cooked meals.
What is the source of that crystal clear spring water ? I’m not familiar with any nearby, available springs.
There is a spring at the top of Lupin’s property.
It’s privately protected by “open space” no one is allowed by it.
I’m pleased to see that Lupin is still alive and in business. I joined, as member in 1982 and saw many changes after the ’86 earthquake. I moved to AZ and missed my special times at Lupin. So happy to see that they recovered, after much struggle. I feared Lupin would not survive that time. I am thankful to see such a beautiful landmark, in so many respects, still alive and open to those with the same openness of heart and freedom of expression, beauty, and naturalness.
A loving friend of Lupin.
Thanks so much for your support and we look forward to seeing you again soon.